Saturday, February 28, 2009

Crazee Scotts

crazee scotts


This is a blog I did for the Crazee Scotts. Juls is a follower of my blog and I hers. I love reading her posts. Her family is really fun and silly. They are involved in sports and music and they like to play practical jokes on each other. They wanted bright colors and black. Something that brought out their crazeeness! I think we achieved just that.

Here is what Juls wrote "To say that I am satisfied with the job that Insert Self did on my blog would be an understatement. I am thrilled with the results. The personal attention and the fact that they were not happy until all of my wishes were met, were just icing on the cake. I highly recommend this company, and will seek them out first for my future design needs!"

It was such a pleasure to work with her. I couldn't be happier that she is thrilled with her new blog design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments and basking in your praise